I Want to Work in a Addiction Treatment Center?

Question by Mark S: I want to work in a addiction treatment center?
I only have a GED what must I do to get a job at a treatment center for drugs and alcohol. I was an addict and now have 12 years clean and want to work as an addiction concealer doing classes and give assessments so I need collage but don’t know what courses to take here in washington state

Best answer:

Answer by Steve
I believe there is a certificate program for drug and alcohol counseling. Make an appointment with a counselor at a local community college and get info on the track you need to take.

What do you think? Answer below!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *